MY WIFE AND CHILDTEN WANT TO VISIT ME IN FINLAND

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
damoski

Post by damoski » Wed May 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello,
Can somebody please help me here.I am in Finland working with a monthly salary of 1500Euro.I have spent just few months now and i really miss my wife and kids.I want my wife and children to visit me here in Finland.
Please what are the criteria to get my wife & kids visa or permit to enter Finland if am a full time worker in Finland.
Moreover,if am not a full time employed worker,what are the criteria to get my family in Afica a visa to visit me in Finland.How cam my one year resident permit be of use for my family in Africa to visit Finland.
Please i want to live with my family here in Finland.Can someone please advise me.THANKS

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: MY WIFE AND CHILDTEN WANT TO VISIT ME IN FINLAND

Post by rinso » Thu May 17, 2018 6:09 am

damoski wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:34 pm
Hello,
Can somebody please help me here.I am in Finland working with a monthly salary of 1500Euro.I have spent just few months now and i really miss my wife and kids.I want my wife and children to visit me here in Finland.
Please what are the criteria to get my wife & kids visa or permit to enter Finland if am a full time worker in Finland.
Moreover,if am not a full time employed worker,what are the criteria to get my family in Afica a visa to visit me in Finland.How cam my one year resident permit be of use for my family in Africa to visit Finland.
Please i want to live with my family here in Finland.Can someone please advise me.THANKS
Based on your earlier post (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96718&p=578199#p578199) I would say it is nearly impossible your family will get a residence permit. Probably even a 3 months visa will be denied. (Fear your family will not leave after 3 months)
If you cannot find a new (well paying) job, The only way to see your family is visit them in your home country.

damoski

Post by damoski » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am

Thanks Rinso,
What if i am offered a full time Job with salary of 1500euro.How can i process my family visit me in Finland.

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Thu May 17, 2018 10:13 am

damoski wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am
Thanks Rinso,
What if i am offered a full time Job with salary of 1500euro.How can i process my family visit me in Finland.
Read the foreign ministry pages (http://www.formin.fi/public/default.asp ... ntentlan=2), for more information, ask the embassy in which your family would be submitting the Visa application.