Help, Incorrect date on document, submit Again?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
f.alvi

Post by f.alvi » Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi.
I appeared in a finnish embassy a few days back to submit application for student permit. While checking the documents today, i've noticed that there is an incorrect date written on my employment contract, which is the date of signing of contract. The date of joining in my contract and employment verification letter are correct.

Now that my application is in process, what do i do? Do i leave it as it is, or fix it and send as additional documents?

- Should I get the correction, scan it and upload it in additional document with a letter from my employer stating that the date mentioned on the uploaded contract is wrong and the correct date is xyz..?
Last edited by f.alvi on Sun May 20, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ynginvstr

Re: Help, Incorrect date on document, submit Again?

Post by ynginvstr » Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 am

f.alvi wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 pm
Hi.
I appeared in a finnish embassy in malaysia a few days back to submit application for student permit. While checking the documents today, i've noticed that there is an incorrect date written on my employment contract, which is the date of signing of contract. The date of joining in my contract and employment verification letter are correct.

Now that my application is in process, what do i do? Do i leave it as it is, or fix it and send as additional documents?

- Should I get the correction, scan it and upload it in additional document with a letter from my employer stating that the date mentioned on the uploaded contract is wrong and the correct date is xyz..?
If I were you, I would contact Migri immediately or the Embassy!

f.alvi

Re: Help, Incorrect date on document, submit Again?

Post by f.alvi » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 am

ynginvstr wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 am
f.alvi wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 pm
Hi.
I appeared in a finnish embassy in malaysia a few days back to submit application for student permit. While checking the documents today, i've noticed that there is an incorrect date written on my employment contract, which is the date of signing of contract. The date of joining in my contract and employment verification letter are correct.

If I were you, I would contact Migri immediately or the Embassy!
I am thinking to send the correction on monday, as that is when the office opens. Do you think this is the right choice to do? I remember the embassy people said that if you think there are any other documents that can support, you can upload them on the enterfinland portal