waiting for decision

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Sharmi

waiting for decision

Post by Sharmi » Wed May 30, 2018 5:36 pm

I have applied for study resident permit through enter Finland. I had given my interview on 10th April. On 27th April they had requested me to supplement additional documents. And I had sent the additional documents on 6th May. Now, its already going to be 2 months that I haven't received any decision. What could be the reason I am not getting any decision till date?
My friends who had applied 10 days later ha already received decision.

waiting for decision

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ynginvstr

Re: waiting for decision

Post by ynginvstr » Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 pm

Sharmi wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 5:36 pm
I have applied for study resident permit through enter Finland. I had given my interview on 10th April. On 27th April they had requested me to supplement additional documents. And I had sent the additional documents on 6th May. Now, its already going to be 2 months that I haven't received any decision. What could be the reason I am not getting any decision till date?
My friends who had applied 10 days later ha already received decision.
Well, it is stated that every application is unique. As long as you have not heard from them, no one can possibly tell you what is going on with your application!
Be patient -- that's what I would suggest you do.

I have applied in december 2017, and I still have not heard anything from them. This should tell you that you haven't waited enough. :thumbsup:

I hope that you hear something positive from them ASAP. :thumbsup:

Sharmi

Re: waiting for decision

Post by Sharmi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:00 am

Thank you for your kind info! :thumbsup:

Now, I have no any other options rather than waiting for the decision.