Work Permit for an Employed person- Experience!!

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Aloosh

Post by Aloosh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am starting this new thread for everyone to share their recent 'Work Permit for Employed Person' experience. Anyone who has recently received a decision is more than welcome to share their experience as well (as there is very limited update from Migri on the said subject). Mine till date is below:

9/8/2017 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.

9/8/2017 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi

9/8/2017 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.

3/5/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

3/21/2018 The Employment and Economic Development Office has made a partial decision on your application. Your application is now in queue for processing at the Finnish Immigration Service. We will contact you if we need additional information. See our website for processing times.

Thank you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

afaqmubarak

Re: Work Permit for an Employed person- Experience!!

Post by afaqmubarak » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Di you get any response , do you know what is the partial decision

Aloosh

Post by Aloosh » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:33 am

afaqmubarak wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:40 pm
Di you get any response , do you know what is the partial decision
The partial decision was Positive.

Aloosh

Post by Aloosh » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:11 pm

OK. Something is really wrong with MIGRI's way of handling applications. After receiving a POSITIVE Partial decision from TE office in March' 2018, I recently came to know my application was referred back to TE office by MIGRI to revisit the decision. Is it me who is loosing it or is this a usual practice of MIGRI...

Any feedback will be appreciated!!

Kiitos.

Aloosh

Post by Aloosh » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Aloosh wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:55 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am starting this new thread for everyone to share their recent 'Work Permit for Employed Person' experience. Anyone who has recently received a decision is more than welcome to share their experience as well (as there is very limited update from Migri on the said subject). Mine till date is below:

9/8/2017 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.

9/8/2017 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi

9/8/2017 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.

3/5/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

3/21/2018 The Employment and Economic Development Office has made a partial decision on your application. Your application is now in queue for processing at the Finnish Immigration Service. We will contact you if we need additional information. See our website for processing times.

Thank you!
Finally received my Positive decision today from MIGRI :D

Below are further timelines:

7/16/2018 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
7/18/2018 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
8/29/2018 A decision has been made on your application.
8/29/2018 The decision can be read on your user account.
8/29/2018 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
8/29/2018 You have received the decision.

It took 11 months and 12 days....

Goodluck to all!!