Reapplying for residence permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Anamol

Post by Anamol » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I am in need of suggestion. I applied for my first residence permit in June, but got refused saying that the funds I have in my account don't belong to my sponsors (parents). This decision was a result of misunderstanding created due to confusion. My parents' deal financial matters in hard cash and they don't operate a bank account, this is the reason why they have misunderstood my case.

However, I am reapplying for residence permit. My question to you is whether I can apply fresh with a new sponsor? or shall I add him along the list of previous sponsors?

Thanks in advance for helping :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

lujain_lg

Re: Reapplying for residence permit

Post by lujain_lg » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Well, you are supposed to have enough money in your bank account for a long period, more than three months. Even if your sponsors do not have a bank account then mirgi will ask you for their pay slips, contracts or any other thing that will prove the origin of funds, so I do not get why they rejected your application.

My advice is, if you have all the above then there is no need for you to change the sponsor if not then change it.

Anamol

Post by Anamol » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Thank you for your response.

Can my sworn uncle sponsor my studies? He has everything intact. But the problem is I cannot have a relationship certificate showing my blood relation with the uncle, however, every other type of relation/document can be prepared. Can you suggest me will I need a relationship certificate or will affidavit of support alone work?

I look forward to your response.

136472Makemake

Post by 136472Makemake » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:48 am

Migri needs to see the funds in your own bank account, not your parents' or uncle's.