Processing Time Checker

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
alberti

Processing Time Checker

Post by alberti » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 am

My wife is waiting since October 2017 for RP. For last 3 months the processing time checker tells always 1552 application in que. 4 months ago it was only 162 ! What the use of that Time Checker ? So they haven't dealt with any application for 3 months ?? Always same nbr. Her application still waiting for process. Frustrating.

Processing Time Checker

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Processing Time Checker

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:18 am

I suggest you ask them what's going on (and with your question include the information that the indicated queuing time hasn't changed for months).

alberti

Post by alberti » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 am

They told me to Check processing time checker!!! regarding my wife application ! So no help. They cant give any more info.

HannahBanana

Post by HannahBanana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:14 pm

I thought the legal maximum time for application processing was 9 months. Schedule an appointment with Migri and find out what's going on. Have you and her given all the additional information they asked for?

alberti

Post by alberti » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:11 am

yeah, think its time to book appointment with migri. Calling is no use

Husoe

Post by Husoe » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Time checker is pretty useless, to be honest.

Just check the estimated time period, if it says 2-3 months, for example, it will take 3 months.

I recommend asking questions to [email protected] time to time for a new time estimate. Whenever I have done that, stuff seemed to be going faster than usual.

undertakerfreak

Post by undertakerfreak » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:16 am

Husoe wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Time checker is pretty useless, to be honest.

Just check the estimated time period, if it says 2-3 months, for example, it will take 3 months.

I recommend asking questions to [email protected] time to time for a new time estimate. Whenever I have done that, stuff seemed to be going faster than usual.
I second this. Their time checker is a joke. I've kept tabs on it since I applied in person in May, and it always says the same thing: 5,368 applications in the queue.

Also, interesting to note that OP's wife had been waiting for 10 MONTHS, a full month longer than the maximum time they okey-doke you with at the immigration office. It's absurd.