Planning about going back to Finland

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Be_Good

Post by Be_Good » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Hey group members!

I'm pleased to have u on my page whereas most of us struggle with settling in Finland ; in particular, I used to live in Finland, got married and then divorced, but I've got a child of whom is a Finnish citizen and currently she's living with the mother in Vantaa, Finland.

Sadly to say the mother has been overly dramatic and seems to complicate the relationship between me and my daughter which in return it affects the overall situation.

Now I'm out of the country, I'm not a European citizen, however my daughter is a Finnish citizen and wants to know if by any chance having a Finnish citizen child will increase my chances to have the residence permit and later to come back in Finland.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Planning about going back to Finland

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Be_Good wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 pm
Now I'm out of the country, I'm not a European citizen, however my daughter is a Finnish citizen and wants to know if by any chance having a Finnish citizen child will increase my chances to have the residence permit and later to come back in Finland.
https://migri.fi/en/my-child-is-a-finnish-citizen