Starting a new life

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Kekkerino

Starting a new life

Post by Kekkerino » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello! I'm completely new on this forum, and I want to get enlightened about a few things I've been pondering about for quite a while. See, I'm from the Czech republic, and I've been thinking about studying abroad in Finland, Tampere ( Media and arts TAMK ), now, I might get accepted in and I might get not, it's all in the future but right now I'm just asking out of curiosity.
Let's talk about money management, how does it work? Or more important question is at this point how scholarship works? I know it's not going to be the easiest thing but I want to try my best to manage, because I know that in TAMK are quite a lot of foreigners from what I've heard, and if they done it I can do too, right?
My another question is how does insurance work there? I got an insurance card, I don't pay for anything when it goes to paying for medication, going to the doctor, etc. is my insurance card useable in Finland? Or could be ?
That's all of my questions for now, thank you very much for every upcoming answer !

Starting a new life

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic