Cheap Photoshop Basics courses from Metropolia ex-lecturer

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Vladimirs

Post by Vladimirs » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:15 am

I am Photoshop teacher with about 9 years of experience in the field of photo editing and image manipulation. I have worked in Metropolia University of Applied Science. I offer basic courses of photoshop (courses for those, who do not know nothing about the software and would like to gain the basic knowledge of how to work with it).

I prefer to work individually with student, so there are no groups - only face to face meetings.

Lecturing languages: English / Russian / Latvian
Price: 20 €/hour
Place: Due to my changed location I offer Skype lectures
Duration: basic knowledge can be given in about 5-6 hours. (lectures are split to several days, convenient for the student)
Lecturing days: will be discussed and arranged with the client
Time: will be discussed with the client - your schedule.

Why you need it? Just to be able to lightly edit your photos, or to get started to have new life hobby/job!

Interested? Contact me by email
[email protected]
Last edited by Vladimirs on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

brennglobal

Re: Cheap Photoshop Basics courses in Espoo / Helsinki / Van

Post by brennglobal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 pm

You might consider getting a simple website put together which advertises these lessons - easier for you to post a URL instead of explain everything over and over again in msg boards.
www.studyinlapland.com - English Language Degree Studies at the University of Lapland

Vladimirs

Post by Vladimirs » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm

brennglobal wrote:You might consider getting a simple website put together which advertises these lessons - easier for you to post a URL instead of explain everything over and over again in msg boards.
Thank You for such advise - I think it is worth to do so.

Vladimirs

Post by Vladimirs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am

For those, who think, that this offer is ended - IT IS NOT ENDED! Keep enrolling, people!

Email me about desired time of studies and we will arrange personal schedule which will fit You perfectly!

Vladimirs

Post by Vladimirs » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Thank You for such interest!

There are free places in a queue again! Email me and we will discuss perfect timing for You!

Best regards,
Vlad

Vladimirs

Post by Vladimirs » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 am

Some free places got avaliable. For those, who are interested - do not hesitate to contact me and we will arrange meetings with perfect timing! Thank You!

Vladimirs

Post by Vladimirs » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:41 pm

It was good experience to provide course for corporate customer - who else would like to try?

Vladimirs

Re: Cheap Photoshop Basics courses in Finland

Post by Vladimirs » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Just finished 1 week long lecturing course for one multinational company, which now does not need their own graphical editor...they are capable to do it on their own! Thanks for T***o company for trust in my services!

Vladimirs

Re: Cheap Photoshop Basics courses in Finland

Post by Vladimirs » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Friends,

informing you that the previous classes have finished - now starting the new groups. Please contact me in advance so we can plan the convenient timing. Thank you!