Music Erasmus

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Paca Lola

Music Erasmus

Post by Paca Lola » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Hy! I'm a piano degree student from Spain. I want to study abroad with the erasmus scolarship and i've decided to study in Finland.
I can make the exange with;

- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences Helsinki.

- Lahti University of Applied Sciences.

Could anyone give me some information about these institutions ( in the musical aspect, and also if they have a good erasmus services)? which have the most interesting programs, or teachers? (i've been searching at their web sites, but these don't have so much information, and i would like to know appreciations from music students ) I'm going to apply in first place for the Sibelius Academy, but it doesn't have agreement with my conservatory, so i would know which is better to apply in the second position.

I'll be very grateful for any information about this!! :)

Music Erasmus

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

brennglobal

Re: Music Erasmus

Post by brennglobal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am

Have you asked in the ESN Facebook groups for these two schools? Might be a more direct way to get a relevant response.
www.studyinlapland.com - English Language Degree Studies at the University of Lapland

Paca Lola

Re: Music Erasmus

Post by Paca Lola » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

thank you brennglobal! i'll try this too!

But i've been reading some coments about polytechenics and it seems that the aren't very well considered... i'm a bit scared...could any one tell me about the quality of his music programs? what is the sencond best institution to study the music degree in Finland? (with the exception of Sibelius, wich is plainly the best, I suppose)

Thanks again :D