Detailed story: my International Business entrance exam 2014

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Highland1980

Re: Detailed story: my International Business entrance exam

Post by Highland1980 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 am

Hi Pilvi
I would like to thank you in advance for the detail of the entry exam. Even thought your comments were quite clear, I have some questions for you if you wouldn't mind it answering them. You mentioned " Annual Report" So, may I ask what exactly do I have to review? like any company's annual report? For instance, they would give us an annual report as well as the article to read and write an essay? I really appreciate your help.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jebouri81

Post by jebouri81 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Hello Fellows,

I did apply for Bachelor of Engineering in IT in Mikkeli MAMK, Got the Invitation for Exam to be next April 21st.

Anyone got old previous Documents to share ?

Thanks.

mariko1407

Post by mariko1407 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello everyone. I'm preparing for exam in international business in Saimaa Uas. If anyone needs to share info,tips' plans for studying' can't wait to contact you. I'm currently carefully studying about Kone and experience economy from hbr. I understood you don't really need to memorize stats in contrast to someone who mentioned it about last year's exam. Not totally sure, tho. Looking forward to hearing from fellow applicants :wink:

Nicolai1205

Post by Nicolai1205 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:42 pm

I am applying to IB at TAMK, if anyone are interested in sharing a bit of info before the exam, do send an email here: [email protected]
Been freaking everything there is about Kone, but if any of you have any tips on further material to study or what to focus on lets chat and help out each other! :)

m.salad

Post by m.salad » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:16 am

tulwio wrote:Hey, I applied for Oulu university of applied sciences in International Business, and I got an invitation to pass the entrance exam next month in Germany.
Anybody got any crucial info's or anything that can help ? All i know is the prereading provided is this one http://www.oamk.fi/files/5414/5519/6506 ... 022016.pdf , I reckon we will have to also look for the company's (KONE in this case) annual report for 2015.
any other potential applicants as well ? would love to work with someone if possible !
hei tulwio
i'm applied the same major this year if you entered the exam can help me and tip what you remember
thank you

m.salad

Post by m.salad » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 am

thank you for your help

m.salad

Post by m.salad » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:46 pm

:oops:
tulwio wrote:
m.salad wrote:
tulwio wrote:Hey, I applied for Oulu university of applied sciences in International Business, and I got an invitation to pass the entrance exam next month in Germany.
Anybody got any crucial info's or anything that can help ? All i know is the prereading provided is this one http://www.oamk.fi/files/5414/5519/6506 ... 022016.pdf , I reckon we will have to also look for the company's (KONE in this case) annual report for 2015.
any other potential applicants as well ? would love to work with someone if possible !
hei tulwio
i'm applied the same major this year if you entered the exam can help me and tip what you remember
thank you
Hey there,
Yeah I have passed the exam last year and I am currently studying in the university I've applied for.
To be honest the only advice I can give you is to really study all the material they give you, especially stuff like the annual report and the stats. and to do some logical maths test, it's nothing too difficult to be honest.
Just follow this link, it will take you to a post where I explain my experience with that entrance exam : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=92229#p559741
Good luck mate
thnak you for your help i follow your advice and i have passd the exam so i owe
you a favor maybe we will meet in oulu :beer_yum: