Entrance exam ! TAMK and MAMK : environmental engineering

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Marzeilla

Post by Marzeilla » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi
I have applied to the environmental engineering bachelor in TAMK and MAMK UAS. I don't know what to expect. Finland is not a popular destination here. I've applied through discretionnary admission so I'm probably gonna be very lucky if I even get to take the entrance exam but I decided to study anyways. Have any of you ever taken an entrance exam for environmental engineering bachelors and who can provide with some information on what I might need to study or what the exam is like? etc ... Anything you think would be useful really.

Thanks for your help :ochesey:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

aguinness

Re: Entrance exam ! TAMK and MAMK : environmental engineerin

Post by aguinness » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:35 pm

Image Image

KlerHenderson

Post by KlerHenderson » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello!
I can`t say about your exam, but surely some universities hold Entrance Examination for Engineering Education (Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences). There are many examples from previous years so you can prepare. It is not so hard to find out what exam you will have for your program.

And also if somebody have the same entrance exam as me we can prepare together!

hrgvndm

Post by hrgvndm » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi there,

I wish to take the exams in 2016. How was your exam? Can you tell me how to prepare for it?

Thanks.

dzammes

Post by dzammes » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Just like other engineering exams.. math, chem, physics.. If i remember correctly for math was first a non-linear third order differential equation, a calculus question solved with green's theorem and maybe some basic topology. Chem was simple inorganic stuff and for physics some optics and statistical entropy for thermo (solved with boltzmann's).