IB entrance exam

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Swissguy

Re: IB entrance exam

Post by Swissguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi, yes same here, but I will travel to Helsinki, and have the exam at arcada. I read all the material and shortened around 75 pages down to around 6-7 that are containing the most important information. What about you?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Swissguy

Post by Swissguy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Yes well we have enough time still! And yeah, that presentation is just huge. But those magazines that we have to read are quite okey because ull see that its often just saying the same over and over again :D

Lanj

Post by Lanj » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:43 am

Hi tulwio!

What kind questions you had? How about the logic test?

Cheers,
Lanj

Swissguy

Post by Swissguy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:54 am

Im happy it went well! I have mine on 20th april, please give us some information :)
Lanj, where and when do you have the test?

Swissguy

Post by Swissguy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks tulwio for this nice report! I hope that it will be the same in arcada in 5 days, but i could imagine that they give us slightly different tasks. But in that case, I'll for sure study that article and the interview even more carefully than the rest.

In metropolia we had to discuss as well, and then present our results, did you also have to do that? and how was the general atmosphere, were the examiners friendly?

Thanks anyway! That was very helpful.

Swissguy

Post by Swissguy » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Hi!

Yes I've had my exam already, and you were a big help! We had the same topic for the essay.
I have quite a good feeling about it! :D