looking for enthusiastic students interested into solar ener

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
TeppoKroatialainen

Post by TeppoKroatialainen » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi,

Im looking for students(s) who would like to participate with me in a competition to make a solar desalinization. :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

The competition is in Germany in June, and I've applied my design and passed to the finals, but my original team is back home so I can't build something through Skype :D

Traveling expenses and building expenses are covered, so the basic design is already existing now what I'm looking for people who would help me to go from the concept blueprints to the real machine.

My assumption would be that engineering student would be great for this task, but not necessary, personally my field of study is not even near. Also if you have some experience in metal working it would be nice, but not necessary.

So if you are interested in solar energy, doing something that could help the environment and people in developing countries while going for a weekend to Germany with covered expenses, send me a pm! :D

We can talk more into details, and its very urgent that we start working soon so send me a PM if you are interested ASAP :thumbsup:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Rosamunda

Re: looking for enthusiastic students interested into solar

Post by Rosamunda » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:49 am

Are you based in Helsinki?

TeppoKroatialainen

Re: looking for enthusiastic students interested into solar

Post by TeppoKroatialainen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:50 am

Yes, in Helsinki!

Hamurabi