Bank statement deposit

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
ms.p

Bank statement deposit

Post by ms.p » Wed May 11, 2016 3:20 am

hi...i got into UTA for the autumn 2016 sem and will be applying for the student residence permit very soon. However, i was wondering about the bank statement that i would have to show for the permit- can anyone please tell me for how long does the money has to be there in the account for me to be eligible to apply? i am not being able to deposit that kind of money into my salary account so i had to open a savings account and deposit the money recently. by the time i apply, my statement wont show deposits of more than a month or two. will that any how effect my application because usually they tell how long the money is required to be in the account!

as it is, most third world country applications get rejected due to issues related to the bank statement. it would be really helpful if someone could answer soon! thanks in advance.

Bank statement deposit

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

soo yee

Re: Bank statement deposit

Post by soo yee » Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 am

Hi, from my experience I just get the bank statement that stated the total amount of money without showing the months. Of course in the residence permit application form, you need to state where is the source of the money. Hope this help!

ms.p

Re: Bank statement deposit

Post by ms.p » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:20 pm

soo yee wrote:Hi, from my experience I just get the bank statement that stated the total amount of money without showing the months. Of course in the residence permit application form, you need to state where is the source of the money. Hope this help!
Thank you soo yee for your valuable advice. another thing i wanted to ask about the health insurance...the papers my insurance company handed me are of 10/12 pages. i was wondering if i should scan all the pages to upload on the e-service application or just the page with my info on it? i am sorry if sound like a totally dumb person...i just want to get everything right!!

THANKS A LOT