CERTIFICATE OF STUDY

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
misfit

CERTIFICATE OF STUDY

Post by misfit » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 am

I was admitted to a UAS last year 2015, registered as present but was not able to get my permit on time so i asked the school to push my admission to this year 2016. They recently sent me a certificate of study and i applied for my permit, but the embassy in my country wants a new certificate since the one the school sent me states that i was present for the last school year. I talked with the school and they said that since i had enrolled as present last year they cant change the certificate and the embassy insists on it stating me as absent. Anyone ever be in the same situation??

Your feedback is appreciated

CERTIFICATE OF STUDY

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

drpipespromzy

Re: CERTIFICATE OF STUDY

Post by drpipespromzy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Yes.... On your study certificate did the school stated when studies starts? If yes then send what the embassy sent you to the school and the admission coordinator Will Read for his perusal. However, which country are you ?

HajarA

Post by HajarA » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Why don't you just use the document or email the university gave you when they accepted deferring your entrance to the next year? Attach that to your acceptance letter. It should be okey, I guess.

misfit

Post by misfit » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:25 pm

I submitted both the email and acceptance letter that was given to me. Now am waiting to see what migri says

I am applying from Kenya

Takes 2

Post by Takes 2 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm

misfit wrote:I submitted both the email and acceptance letter that was given to me. Now am waiting to see what migri says

I am applying from Kenya
Did you just submitted your documents at e service but you haven't been to the embassy for finger print and the rest? If so I don't think they are going to process your documents because you need get ur finger prints taken at the embassy and pay your application fees before they create a diary number for you I guess, I think you need to take to your school again and get the embassy what they need.