Entrance exams in Finland

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Kraiztovich

Post by Kraiztovich » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello everybody,

I present myself quickly, I come from Belgium and I'm 16 years old.
I speak French and a little bit English but I try to improve it every day :)

However, I'd like to study tourism in Finland, particularly in Rovaniemi at Lapin AMK school.
I looked for some informations on the web about your educational system and the first thing they mention is the courses are free.. so first question ^^ Is it true or there is others things to pay ?

Like I said before I live in Belgium then I have to prepare my travel very minutely, the school has admission exams and i don't understand it perfectly.
We need to go there to do these exams but how to know what to study, I imagine the school send us the matter by e-mail and we study it then we go in Finland to do these Exams ?

Last question is for the housing, How to find an apartment in Rovaniemi ? Do you know website for that ? Which paper I need to get into my new flat and how much approximatively ?

I thank you for you answers friends, If I've made mistakes in my message don't feel embarrassed to tell me that, I will improve my English skills because of you ;)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic