Processing Time

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
smj

Processing Time

Post by smj » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Guys, It's been well over 35 days of me applying for my RP and still no word has come through from them. :( It has me worried profusely. Are they taking so long 'coz it's been turned down? :? My classes will be on from the last week of this month.
I was wondering about the processing time of others. Can you guys, please let me know about your processing times? It would appease me a bit to know the trend :) and Yes I know every case is handled differently but still.
P.S. I applied from the embassy in Nepal.

Processing Time

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Processing Time

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Yeah, most likely your application has been refused. Good luck next year.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

onrush2020

Post by onrush2020 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:13 am

Its normal to take 35 to 40 days .It does not mean that you are refused.Email them to speed up their process as your class start soon

smj

Post by smj » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:02 pm

onrush2020 wrote:Its normal to take 35 to 40 days .It does not mean that you are refused.Email them to speed up their process as your class start soon
I did. But they were like "Please just wait". :|

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 pm

From Migri website:
The embassy or the police will contact you once a decision has been made. Do not try to expedite your application.
Yet smart people keep calling thinking that will make any difference.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.