Aalto master

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Lavinia

Aalto master

Post by Lavinia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Hello everyone!!!

I wanted to ask, has anyone applied/been admitted to Aalto's master programs? I'm planning to apply next round(either to ViCCa or photography) and I wanted to ask few questions about the school and the procedure(mostly I'd like to know about the portfolio, and the school in itself) - (it's not about the documents, or permits etc, I know about all that already).

Cheers :)

Aalto master

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Aalto master

Post by Beep_Boop » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 pm

You have questions, then ask here. If people answer you, you benefit and others benefit too.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Lavinia

Post by Lavinia » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Lavinia wrote:Hello everyone!!!

(mostly I'd like to know about the portfolio, and the school in itself) - (it's not about the documents, or permits etc, I know about all that already).

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 pm

What do you want to know about the portfolio and the school in itself? What are your questions?
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.