45 Days and still no answer?

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Amr90

Post by Amr90 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 am

Hello guys.

i applied for study RP 45 Days ago. they've Asked me for additional information two weeks ago, i attached all the documents they asked for. and still no answer. is that normal ? Because on migri website they say that usually its one month. is there anyone has the same situation ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

theelephantmum

Re: 45 Days and still no answer?

Post by theelephantmum » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 pm

I also had to wait longer than expected time when I applied for citizenship. Unfortunately you just need to wait. The online system is reliable and guarantees no documents are lost.
I know Migri strongly discourages people from asking about waiting time. They even "threat" that it could make it longer on their website. I once tried to call the call centre with questions and basically they just kept repeating "check the website", which I told was useless for my questions. So, sorry, but you just need to wait :(.
:sun: My blog on parenting, adoption & living in Finland >> theelephantmum.wordpress.com :sun:
Instagram: @theelephantmum

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Which RP?
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Amr90

Post by Amr90 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 am

Beep_Boop wrote:Which RP?
Study one

Rockansab

Post by Rockansab » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 am

Have u gotten a reply yet? How many days they took more?