PLEASE Help!! Negative Decision for studies residence permit

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Yss94

Post by Yss94 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello,
I got recently a negative decision for residence permit application for studies, they told me that The Finnish Immigration service hasn't granted the applicant a residence permit on the grounds of studying, Because - the applicant's studies do not lead to require the applicant's presence in Finland, the Applicant's studies do not Require The Applicant's attendance in Finland,
The residence permit will not be granted, since the conditions for granting a residence permit on the basis of studies are not met. The applicant has been accepted as distance learning executable program, in which the physical presence of the student is not required in Finland than once a year for 1-2 weeks.
For me i can't just take 1 to 2 weeks in Finland because i need really a follow up of teachers and the contact of administration , also with other students , it means the integration in the society.
So I want to do an appeal to the administrative court for the decision, PLEASE i want some advice and instructions to get a positive decision, what i can do PLEASE i'll be thankful for any advice

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Flossy1978

Re: PLEASE Help!! Negative Decision for studies residence pe

Post by Flossy1978 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:34 am

All those things you said you need to do can be done online. You don't need to meet people in person. You won't win if you appeal. So I wouldn't bother.

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 am

Yss94 wrote: For me i can't just take 1 to 2 weeks in Finland because i need really a follow up of teachers and the contact of administration , also with other students , it means the integration in the society.
But you do understand what a distance learning program is??

It simply does not require your presence in the country. And it does not count as regular studies for a residence permit. So you either do your distance learning program from abroad, or you enroll in regular study program if you want to come to Finland. You have no grounds for an appeal.

Yss94

Post by Yss94 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:41 pm

thank you guys for your reply , i appreciate it

Hash_23

Re: PLEASE Help!! Negative Decision for studies residence permit

Post by Hash_23 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Yss94,

Can you tell me what this course was?

Where there any classes planned in finland or all classes could be done online?