Erasmus + job shadow in Helsinki

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
D Byrne

Post by D Byrne » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:23 am

Hi,
I am a little new to this forum, so please bear with me. I am seeking some advise and assistance in organising an Erasmus+ job shadow in Helsinki.
I am a secondary school teacher in Ireland and two colleagues and I received funding this year to job shadow in a Finnish school. We plan to make the trip Easter 2018. We have funding for one week in a Finnish school, to learn as much as possible and experience the education system first hand.
We would ideally like to make contact with a state funded school in Helsinki. As we teach students aged 12-18 we would like to job shadow in a school with similar aged students to our own in Ireland.
If anyone has advise or contact details of schools that might suit us I would really appreciate the help.
Many thanks in advance
Dara

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ssalmi

Re: Erasmus + job shadow in Helsinki

Post by ssalmi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi,

I think your best option is to contact those responsible for the education in the Helsinki region; mainly https://www.hel.fi/kasvatuksen-ja-koulu ... oimiala/en