Housing in Rauma

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Renzomagno

Housing in Rauma

Post by Renzomagno » Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 am

Hello there!

I'm currently accepted and enrolled in SAMK international business bachelor which is taught in Rauma and I'm having some trouble applying for student housing, do you guys know any website that is some type of official student housing? I personally found the one of Tys.fi which claims has housing for Rauma as well as Turku but I can't seem to be able to apply for housing in Rauma since the name of the apartments they give don't say anything about being in Rauma or Turku (Google maps isn't helping with the names).

Can anyone tell me if any of these are in Rauma? Thanks a lot really:

Aamurusko/morgongryningen
Auranhelmi/aura parlan
Auringonnousu/solupgangen
Haliskyla/halysbin
Ikituuri
Iltakajo/aftonrodnaden
Ispuri I
Kierotahti/vandringsstjarnan
Kotivalo/hemlyset
Kuunsilta/manbron
Numeenranta/nummistranden
Pilvilina/luftslottet
Tavasti/tavasti
Yo kyla ita/studenbyn ost
Yo kyla ANSI/studenbyn vast

Housing in Rauma

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

harakka

Re: Housing in Rauma

Post by harakka » Wed May 02, 2018 9:57 am

You can search by the street address in Google Maps, but it looks like they're all located in Turku.

According to the SAMK website, "students on Rauma campus will search their accommodation from private markets. Information about available housing options will be provided by their International Relations Secretary".

But also check https://www.vuokraovi.com/ which lists apartments for rent.

Renzomagno

Post by Renzomagno » Thu May 03, 2018 9:29 am

Thanks for your reply,

I'm having a hard time on the private market websites because most of the things are written in Finnish and i don't speak Finnish (yet).

ssalmi

Post by ssalmi » Thu May 03, 2018 8:05 pm