RP 2018 Bank Statement Online

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
kate.winter

Post by kate.winter » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello,

I am going to renew my student visa this summer. Is it ok to provide a bank statement to Migri without an official stamp? Or is there any people who have done the same before? The thing is my bank is located in my home country and I have all my funds in this bank account. That's why I want to submit a bank statement from my bank's online system.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

almoyen

Re: RP 2018 Bank Statement Online

Post by almoyen » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:41 am

Hey Kate,

As far as I know, the Bank statement has to be an official document issued and signed by a Bank Official. I don't think an Online Statement will work.

Libra1990

Re: RP 2018 Bank Statement Online

Post by Libra1990 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 am

Hi

You dont need to have any signature on the bank statement because usually the online bank statements have one statement mentioned such as "This is an online generated statement and it does not need any stamp or signature" . I have renewed my visa quite a few times while living in Finland and I had my bank account with Nordea. So every time I submitted the print out of last 3 month's online nordea bank statement . But if you are applying for the first time you may need to get the account statement for the last 6months. Rules may change but I know this for sure that online account statements are accepted.