Origin of funds Student RP

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Anoirsana

Post by Anoirsana » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:41 am

hello people
I have two inquiries
in the origin the funds section I uploaded the pay slips of my father along with his employment contract with a document to prove the family ties
my father salery is around 1550 Euros a month
I deposited the money myself in 23th April 2018 cash deposite (he gave me the money) I won't withdraw the money untill days before I travel if I GET THE RP

the thing which is I'm worried about is my father doesn't have a currency savings account ...
he gets his salery through (Postal courant account) P.C.A a special type for payment in my country (Algeria)

is it true they require also a bank statement of the sponsor ? my father doesn't use the bank account
I uploaded only his pay slips with his employment contarct

another question is that I visited Finland twice this year and my passport holds two Finnish shengen Visas
could this factor make the application stonger ?
and thank you

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

136472Makemake

Re: Origin of funds Student RP

Post by 136472Makemake » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:25 pm

I believe that should be enough, as long as you provide a bank statement of your own account with enough funds for the whole year in the "Clarification on income" section.

> is it true they require also a bank statement of the sponsor ?
I don't think so. I have two bank accounts, one of which can only be used in my country, and I provided a statement from the bank saying that the money in that first account was deposited by my father (though the account is in my name). It was enough and I got the RP.

> another question is that I visited Finland twice this year and my passport holds two Finnish shengen Visas
could this factor make the application stonger ?
As long as everything is in order there's no reason they should care about this, but it might make them more comfortable making their decision.

lujain_lg

Re: Origin of funds Student RP

Post by lujain_lg » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:03 pm

I am dealing with a similar situation.

If I could ask you about the payslips, How many payslips did you provide? since the system where I live is, Employees, get a payslip for each month.