Entrance exams, and other questions.

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
SauceGod

Post by SauceGod » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Hello everyone!

This year was a little bit rough for me since I applied to some other countries and got denied, which left me hopeless and had a negative impact on my confidence. I met someone who went to study in Finland, and I've been searching ever since and I'm really open to the idea.

I'm planning to apply for the next autumn sessions or even before that spring. I don't even have my English test yet, so I'm aware I should pass that as soon as possible. I'm trying to apply to international business/ business administration (Bachelors) since my math is pretty bad. But since my confidence took such a hit, I'm already worried about the entrance exams for such things, and I'm already planning to study for it now if I get any samples or anything right now. I'm motivated and don't want to mess up this opportunity as I'm REALLY interested to study in Finland.

If anyone could give me any tips or anything, It'd be really appreciated!

Thank you for reading!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

gyamjosie2205

Re: Entrance exams, and other questions.

Post by gyamjosie2205 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm

I have been invited to partake in the entrance examination in lahti uas and I would like to have more information on the Math section and the English essay although they attached a pre-reading material.

Rami25

Re: Entrance exams for Information Technology

Post by Rami25 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello

I planning to apply for Information Technology at University of applying sciences this year. So could any tell me what i have to read before i go there. If someone have the old materiel of previews years could send to me for my email [email protected] or your can write down on the comments.
Thanks your very much.