Chelsea

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Ace

Chelsea

Post by Ace » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:45 am

Bag O shyte? Im gonna stick my neck out early on and say they have no stomach for the league this year. Arsenal or United again methinks :-)

Almost 50 years since their last one BTW :lol:

Chelsea

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

simon

Post by simon » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:17 am

Chelski are always b ad around this time of the season. The y have so many good players but are going to slip up this time of the year. Looking at their fixtures they have a fairly easy run of games, on eof the reasons I put a few defenders into my FT, but we'll see.

Funny from all the gossip they are being linked with attackers, RVN, Tresuge, Totti.

How many more attackers do they need!!!!!

Surley they should try to build on what they have already, they have a great selection of players there already. Do they need more :?:

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:24 am

I dunno their next two games are derbies and they seem to be losing the "easy games" anyway. Don't you fancy your chances on boxing day Simon?

simon

Post by simon » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:18 am

Ill take a 0-0 BD good for my FL team and good for my boys. I think your prediction will be about right, itll still be the Arse or MU come May with Chelski a few points behind.

Ace

Post by Ace » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:37 pm

simon wrote:Ill take a 0-0 BD good for my FL team and good for my boys. I think your prediction will be about right, itll still be the ?=)`& or MU come May with Chelski a few points behind.
Jokers They'll be lucky to pull a UEFA cup spot, Chelsea that is not Charlton 8) Merry Xmas Simon :!: