All move at MU Butt to go Saha and Southgate to come

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
PeterF

Post by PeterF » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:48 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

Sara seems to be causing the problems..announcing his move before Al Fayad/Coleman have received/agreed any Sir AF offer.
I think the Southgate/Butt swop is more likely. Boro boss Steve McClaren is a long time Butt fan.
Chris Coleman/Al Fayad have already said that selling Saha would be shooting themsleves in the foot without a firm indication that another quality striker was available. Reading between the lines I think Saha's agent is the trouble maker.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ace

Re: All move at MU Butt to go Saha and Southgate to come

Post by Ace » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:08 pm

Peter Floyd wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

Sara seems to be causing the problems..announcing his move before Al Fayad/Coleman have received/agreed any Sir AF offer.
I think the Southgate/Butt swop is more likely. Boro boss Steve McClaren is a long time Butt fan.
Chris Coleman/Al Fayad have already said that selling Saha would be shooting themsleves in the foot without a firm indication that another quality striker was available. Reading between the lines I think Saha's agent is the trouble maker.
Yep Im far more upset about Butts decision than goldenbollocks, he's just not getting the games though and Ferguson went midfield crazy when shopping last summer.

Southgate's obviously been looked at as short term cover whilst Rio's banned, It will be a good move IMO if it comes off.

Saha? Im undecided about that one, he will just be cover for Ruud if he gets injured I reckon as Fergusons 4-5-1 system seems to be paying off. No big name striker will want to come and just be Ruuds understudy. Better choice than Viduka I reckon though :!:

Helmi

Post by Helmi » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:09 pm

I think Sara causes no problems at all :wink:
Helvete också, nu regnar det igen!

ImageImage

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:16 pm

Helmi wrote:
I think Sara causes no problems at all :wink:
Opps.Saha..how did I miss that?..I think Sami would have a few things to say about sara moving to MU...he has already promised her to Myyrmäki Atlanta.

simon

Post by simon » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:55 pm

I dont think that Southgate will go to MU as Mu are not interested in a swap deal according to reports this morning.
And it also looks like Chelski are putting in a bid for Saha!!!!!!

but a better story is this one

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/foo ... es/8555973

I think that JP McManus is dishing the dirt on SAF to get him ousted all from the problems over the horse Rock of Gibralta

What you think Ace

Ace

Post by Ace » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:34 pm

Jep all is not well at OT. I can't see the Saha deal going through myself. We need a new striker though. Maybe Berlusconi will sell us Shevchenko for 8 million eh? ;-)