Revenge of the ex-Reds

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Slothrop

Revenge of the ex-Reds

Post by Slothrop » Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:46 pm

Paul Ince and Dennis Irwin will doubtless be chuffed as hell, particularly the Incey-Wincey Spider.

Nice turn-up that, and good for the title race, too.

"Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available" (Benford's Law of Controversy)

Revenge of the ex-Reds

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ace

Post by Ace » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:21 pm

:shock: Shocked. Literally found out minutes ago. Had my own games today then went to meet Hank. Just got home now. Radio on and :cry:

We always lose to some shyte every season though :!: :lol:

maxwell

Post by maxwell » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:06 pm

Saw the game on Canal. Wolves deserved it through effort.
Ferdinand went off to boos.
I hope they extend his ban to the maximum 2 years.

I haven't enjoyed a match so much for a long time.

junot

Post by junot » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:45 am

Ace wrote::shock: Shocked. Literally found out minutes ago. Had my own games today then went to meet Hank. Just got home now. Radio on and :cry:

We always lose to some shyte every season though :!: :lol:
Well,you always seem to lose to the wanky wanderers at least once a season :D
I'm over here from next thursday, so I'll be happy to get you in a coffee *or* a beer or two, if you still want to meet up sometime?
phil_h

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:06 am

maxwell wrote:Saw the game on Canal. Wolves deserved it through effort.
Ferdinand went off to boos.
I hope they extend his ban to the maximum 2 years.

I haven't enjoyed a match so much for a long time.
I've replied to your ABU !"#¤% before, but incase you missed it last time here it is again, make the most of it because it may be the last time:
Ace wrote:
maxwell wrote:Another glory hunting ManUre finnish 'fan' eh?

I suppose you can't name more than 3 players. Sad.
Im always puzzled by these "no mark" teams hatred of United. I can understand it from our rivals:

Man City
Liverpool
Leeds
(and Arsenal of recent times)

But what have we ever done to you? Except take 6 points from you the odd season you manage to make it into the top flight. :wink:

You even have a United legend managing your club FFS
PS I would take pleasure through the knowledge you will consistently win @#$% all for the foreseeable future, but your teams too insignificant for me to give a !"#¤% 8)
Last edited by Ace on Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:28 am

junot wrote:I'm over here from next thursday, so I'll be happy to get you in a coffee *or* a beer or two, if you still want to meet up sometime?
Cool, strangely enough weekdays are better drinking days for me as I have to work saturdays and sundays :lol:

Ace

Re: Revenge of the ex-Reds

Post by Ace » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:32 am

WLM wrote:Paul Ince and Dennis Irwin will doubtless be chuffed as hell, particularly the Incey-Wincey Spider.
Ince can have his day in the sun he's not won much else since he left us. Dennis on the other hand is class and his comments after this game reinforced that 8)

Ferguson again though :lol:

Asked about the possible penalty in the first half when Darren Fletcher appeared to be tripped in the area, Ferguson said: "Everyone says it was a penalty. Andy D'Urso is an experienced referee but he probably sided with home side a bit there."

maxwell

Post by maxwell » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:51 am

As a moderator you show amazing boorishness, and if all you can do when you reply to my posts is to use foul language then it just goes to show what a bunch of low self esteem losers Man U fans really are.

That is if you are a suitable pond life rep which it is obvious you most certainly are.

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:54 am

maxwell wrote:As a moderator you show amazing boorishness
Lol :lol: We've been through all this "moderators not allowed to have an opinion" crap before, this isn't the BBC you know. And if you cant take a bit of banter you have no right being a football fan. Seems you dish it out fairly well though :wink:

You think you can come on the . forum, continuously spout anti United stuff, and not expect a cutting response from me (the resident manc)?

I bet if I came on your Finnish Blues forum and started posting anti Birmingham stuff I could expect exactly the same response from you and your moderators on there! (hey iceblue? ;-))
maxwell wrote:and if all you can do when you reply to my posts is to use foul language
Are you sure your a football fan? :?

BTW there appears to be a few occasions you've used foul language and sexist remarks on your Finnish Blues forum, tsk and your supposed to be a moderator? :wink:

maxwell

Post by maxwell » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:47 pm

What! No swear words Manc fan. Stuffing yourself with prawn sarnies eh?
You must be happy you've obtained Saha's signature in such a refined way by tacky extortion.

Hope the Cobblers tread on your shoes next Sunday.

I've always liked Munich.

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:06 am

maxwell wrote:I've always liked Munich.
:lol: Lol and you call me pond life. Your really showing your class there sunshine! Sweet you accuse me of stooping to lows by using a few swear words, and then you drop a line like that.

simon

Post by simon » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:35 am

Who is this maxwell geezer????

We all know Ace is a MU fan and that is his problem but a good bloke really but no need for the abuse.

Come on lads.

Paker to chelski for 9mil :shock: :cry:

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:52 am

Its just banter to me mate 8) I dont take anything serious on an internet forum :!:

Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:02 pm

maxwell wrote: I've always liked Munich.
:oops:

Jesus. At least a yellow card for that.

You wanna drag Ibrox, Heysel, Hillsborough in as well?

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:12 pm

simon wrote:Paker to chelski for 9mil :shock: :cry:
Is that happening then? According to that BBC link Curbishley's trying his best to change his mind. Charlton are having a great season you must be chuffed to bits Simon ;-)