Snooker

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Ace

Re: Snooker

Post by Ace » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:58 am

neil wrote:Just turn it down, or use the mute button.
Of course I want some commentary :roll: and you nead to hear other things in the game, actually the guys improved somewhat now (or maybe im just getting used to it).

Re: Snooker

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

simon

Post by simon » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:28 am

REad the review on BBC and sounded like a cracker. Miss the snooker and I dont have Eurosport yet.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:22 pm

It's amazing. Hunter came pretty much out of nothing.
He wasn't there, and last year at Wembley, Poooof, all of a sudden he was there and won.

He's a great player!

Ace

Post by Ace » Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:09 pm

Arno wrote:It's amazing. Hunter came pretty much out of nothing.
He wasn't there, and last year at Wembley, Poooof, all of a sudden he was there and won.

He's a great player!
I was watching him earlier in the tournament and he was pants, he really changed my opinion of him yesterday though.

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:23 pm

Wahh.. hoooo seems that Mr Hunter had some help to boost his play...
Lots a vague hints but it seems that a F@£K in the break gave him the needed extra edge..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/funny_o ... 472703.stm

Stacey

Post by Stacey » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:44 pm

The snooker was very exciting stuff! :D
I mean Ronnie O'Sullivan was so far in front and it looked as if it would finish quickly, especially when O'Sullivan was infront 7:2. Its cool that Paul Hunter won though, I don't like his hair, he's trying to copy David Beckham. Not a good move. :( (I agree with what you were saying about Ronnie's hair). :shock:
I watched the snooker the whole week and gradually all of my favourite players were getting knocked out; Ken Doherty, Matthew Stevens, Quinten Hann... :cry:
Matthew did well though in the UK Championship, but Paul's hat-trick in the Masters rather out-did it. :?
Stacey