6 nations rugby

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
sds

6 nations rugby

Post by sds » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:20 pm

It's the usual problem... does anyone know if the 6 nations games are receivable in Finland? I don't see the games on any of the usual channels on Canal Digital or Viasat. Anyone have any info?

Thanks

Stephen.

6 nations rugby

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

gavin

Re: 6 nations rugby

Post by gavin » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:04 pm

sds wrote:It's the usual problem... does anyone know if the 6 nations games are receivable in Finland? I don't see the games on any of the usual channels on Canal Digital or Viasat. Anyone have any info?

Thanks

Stephen.
The French channels show the French games, commentary in... you guessed it.

Anything else, get your mates in the Uk to send you videos, or learn to love hocky.

It's as simple as that. :cry:

dino

Post by dino » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:20 pm

Going to check out a bar near Helsinki main station... then showed the World Cup final.... did a massive business so may be persudaed to show the six nations french games

corellianc

Post by corellianc » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:41 pm

Aaahh, now I know why there isn't much rugby discussed here, it's hard to see!

Am I mad to move to Finland in March and miss the last two weekends of the Six Nations?

junot

Post by junot » Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:38 pm

dino wrote:Going to check out a bar near Helsinki main station... then showed the World Cup final.... did a massive business so may be persudaed to show the six nations french games
Is that the Sports Academy bar?
British Eurosport is showing some of the six nations although I don't think they have any live rights, just highlights.
I don't know if finnish eurosport will show it, their programmes seem to be a little different.
phil_h

dino

Post by dino » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:22 am

no not sports acadmeny... to @#$% cold to divert last night... will be checking tonight....

If you pass the Finnair bus terminal, stay to the left of the post place... should be on the left hand side as you stroll up that street... will get a name tomorrow....

only other options seem to be Tallinn... (any one fancy a trip? ) or get a sky box in UK / Ireland and bring it over.... Canal+ show matches here... sorted if you know French...

Brian

mof

Post by mof » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:24 am

Painobaari ?