Football on Finnish TV Listings

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
irnbru

Re: Football on Finnish TV Listings

Post by irnbru » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:10 pm

krash wrote:I had a look through and i couldn't see either of them on, you would have thought at least the Finnish game would be on ? ive got tickets for the England game but im sure a live stream or torrent will be available from the usual places :)
Not sure I can be arsed streaming an England friendly. Weird the Finland game is not on though.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Post by 332415 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Anyone got the Canal+ Total package?

I get more Premiership and La Liga than I did in England!

EoinBM

Post by EoinBM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

TV2 showing Milan - Spurs tomorrow. Nice.

catfish78

Post by catfish78 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

EoinBM wrote:TV2 showing Milan - Spurs tomorrow. Nice.

MagicJ can't get enough of the Spuds.
**** that and **** you

john_smullen

Post by john_smullen » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 pm

332415 wrote:Anyone got the Canal+ Total package?

I used to have it but then I found a streaming website that cost 6 pound for 60 days and I get all the games on there and with English commentary. Tomorrow Birmingham Newcastle will be on.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186634_664764706_6471330_q.jpg

sinikala

Post by sinikala » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 am

332415 wrote:Anyone got the Canal+ Total package?

Yep, but6 compared to last season (when we were getting 9 of the 10 games shown every weekend) it´s gone to crap.

This season we are getting about half the games we used to.. for exactly the same price.

To quote a famous City supporter

Bag

of

Shyte.

irnbru

Post by irnbru » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 am

sinikala wrote: This season we are getting about half the games we used to.. for exactly the same price.
Actually its more because last year you could just buy the Canal Plus Sports package and get all the Prem football, now they sneakily put some Prem games on Canal Plus Aitio which requires the total package which they charged me a €20 odd fee to switch too. For less games. The bastards.

Now I have to buy:

Canal Plus total: Premier league (less than last year), whopper cup
Viasat Gold: FA cup, Ingurland home game, some champions league

Again, the bastards.

sinikala

Post by sinikala » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

irnbru wrote:
sinikala wrote: This season we are getting about half the games we used to.. for exactly the same price.
Actually its more because last year you could just buy the Canal Plus Sports package and get all the Prem football, now they sneakily put some Prem games on Canal Plus Aitio which requires the total package which they charged me a €20 odd fee to switch too. For less games. The bastards.

Now I have to buy:

Canal Plus total: Premier league (less than last year), whopper cup
Viasat Gold: FA cup, Ingurland home game, some champions league

Again, the bastards.
I get all the Canal+ channels, including Aitio, which has a really low quality picture, my monthly fee has not changed I just get less games.

FA Cup, the 4th round Everton vs. Chelsea was on Nelonen Pro, which has disappeared from my channels, it's now just a testcard :?: So god knows how I'm going to see the replay this W/E.

The Denmark-England game was on ITV, so I streamed that with a uk vpn (we've got a PC connected to our living room telly).

It the having to piss around that gets me, last season was great, Canal+ showed almost everything... now you have to tit around. Not good.

irnbru

Post by irnbru » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:05 pm

sinikala wrote:FA Cup, the 4th round Everton vs. Chelsea was on Nelonen Pro, which has disappeared from my channels, it's now just a testcard :?: So god knows how I'm going to see the replay this W/E.

The Denmark-England game was on ITV, so I streamed that with a uk vpn (we've got a PC connected to our living room telly).

It the having to piss around that gets me, last season was great, Canal+ showed almost everything... now you have to tit around. Not good.
I have Viasat gold which has both the Nelonen Pro channels but AFAIK Nelonen Pro 1 should still be free. They only show England games at Wembley though they must have a deal with the FA.

john_smullen

Post by john_smullen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 pm

i just wrote a big reply giving the plus points to a site called liveonlinefooty.com it is a great site and cost very little 2 pound for a one day trail you can pay with paypal give it a try like me you will cancel canel+

the Chelsea Everton game is on there at 2.30

here is the schedule

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/

sinikala

Post by sinikala » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:35 pm

john_smullen wrote:i just wrote a big reply giving the plus points to a site called liveonlinefooty.com it is a great site and cost very little 2 pound for a one day trail you can pay with paypal give it a try like me you will cancel canel+

the Chelsea Everton game is on there at 2.30

here is the schedule

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/
I will look this one up, but it still falls into the category of titting around.

I want my footy to appear on telly, as if by magic with zero fuss.

john_smullen

Post by john_smullen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 am

Sinikala, give it a try today for 2 pound and I am so confident you will like it if you dont I will gie you your 2 pound back and buy you a beer.

sinikala

Post by sinikala » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:56 pm

john_smullen wrote:Sinikala, give it a try today for 2 pound and I am so confident you will like it if you dont I will gie you your 2 pound back and buy you a beer.
I paid the £6 for 2 months, it's not bad when there's no TV alternative, quality seems to be slightly better than iraqgoals ... which seems to redirect to

http://www.eplsite.com/stream1.html

which is free, but neither stream is anywhere near TV quality (and I have a 110 Mbps web connection).

Cheers for the tip anyway! :thumbsup:

john_smullen

Post by john_smullen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:35 pm

It is not quite T.V. quality but for a saving of 70+ euros for 2 months I am more than satisfied.

irnbru

Post by irnbru » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Despite paying 30eur a month for viasat just to get nelonen sport pro 1 and 2 I missed the Birmingham Sheffield game and half the Utd Crawley game because there was no picture. Thanks again Elisa. Its a good job you don't have an extensive history of @#$% and incompetence or I might have had cause for complaint.