Football Players needed for upcoming season

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
muni0

Post by muni0 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 am

Hi

I belong to Ellas FC and we are a team which was formed in 1990. Last year, we won promotion to the 4th division of the Helsinki Football Region (we were the first non-Finnish team to play at this level or higher in 1996! :) )

We are looking for new players to strengthen our team this coming season. Our coach was a founding member of the club, and is probably the best coach outside the first division, with a professional (FIGC) Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC) coaching license.

If you are interested in joining our friendly multi cultural-team, please send me an email ([email protected]).

Trainings will take place 3 times a week, starting around 10th April.

Carlos.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

hackoff

Re: Football Players needed for upcoming season

Post by hackoff » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

and the team is in Vikki , i played there couple of years ago , was fun the coach is so nice . some team members a bit arogant !

muni0

Post by muni0 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi Hackoff,

Yes we are based in Viikki. Something I forgot to mention is that from this season, we are moving to new facilities also in Viikki, with new showers and changing rooms.

The coach is wonderful, someone you really feel like giving your best for. I just joined the team last year, I have to say most of the team are really nice people. It is also nice to play with people coming from all over the world, you learn a lot from different cultures. I think football is great in this sense, it can bring together all sorts of people, from different backgrounds, races, professions, etc.

All the best,

Carlos.

lil_babyjet33

Post by lil_babyjet33 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi,
I am from Ghana and i am interested in joining your team,am a good striker who score and love to score always thanks

lil_babyjet33

Post by lil_babyjet33 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:51 am

i am interested a football player from Ghana am a striker 1.74m tall and 19years of age