The whole David Beckham vs. Homewrecker thing...

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
pierrot

Post by pierrot » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:30 am

BAT wrote:If I were to have an affair with a married man who has two children, I don't think I would go on television. I'd let the media stories die down and shrink back until the storm blows over.
And what if you could make 1 or 2 million pounds out of it?
imagine a live without any further hassles for just 6 months of cameras around you ;)

Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:37 am

Bored Bored Bored!!!!
Am I the only one to be completely bored rigid by this 'saga' - (non event)
Beckham is a mono-syllabic moron who craves publicity.
Posh ( :shock: ) is a stupid talentless Essex girl who looks like a stick instect whose lips are permenantly stuck to a pane of glass.
Get these stupid vacuous talentless waste of spaces out of the limelight. Why people think they are style guru's is beyond me!! They seem to be the perfect example of the idea that money cannot buy style!! A great case in point is Beckhams (alleged) faux pas concerning the hankerchief in the back pocket!! Whoever is advising him on what to wear must be having a real giggle behind his back :evil:
His bit on the side isn't much cop either. Big nose. Funny teeth.

Hmm I feel better now. 8)

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:42 am

Ian wrote:Bored Bored Bored!!!!
Am I the only one to be completely bored rigid by this 'saga' - (non event)
Beckham is a mono-syllabic moron who craves publicity.
Posh ( :shock: ) is a stupid talentless Essex girl who looks like a stick instect whose lips are permenantly stuck to a pane of glass.
Get these stupid vacuous talentless waste of spaces out of the limelight. Why people think they are style guru's is beyond me!! They seem to be the perfect example of the idea that money cannot buy style!! A great case in point is Beckhams (alleged) faux pas concerning the hankerchief in the back pocket!! Whoever is advising him on what to wear must be having a real giggle behind his back :evil:
His bit on the side isn't much cop either. Big nose. Funny teeth.

Hmm I feel better now. 8)
No thats exactly how I feel. I've been succesfully avoiding the whole subject until now

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:44 am

pierrot wrote:
BAT wrote:If I were to have an affair with a married man who has two children, I don't think I would go on television. I'd let the media stories die down and shrink back until the storm blows over.
And what if you could make 1 or 2 million pounds out of it?
imagine a live without any further hassles for just 6 months of cameras around you ;)

Yeah, that was my thing to say too.
The whole thing changes if it'd be an affair with a insanely rich and famous married man who has two children.

And homewrecker? Daive...
Indeed. She is. Even if she didn't mean to break them up. And even if you're right with saying it takes two to tango.
Truth always runs faster than a lie. It's a matter of waiting for it to happen. And if she really meant that she wasn't after his money for a settlement, I think her moral went way below zero as to give in to his advances. Would he have been single, it'd've been different. But married with two kids, that's really not-done if you have a tad bit of decency in your gut.

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:00 pm

Or go home to Canada for two months and leave me alone.... :cry: :cry:
Hej..But we aint having an affair and I have not got two kids...who is he?? :twisted: :evil:

Oh now I se you said.."If..." :wink:

BAT

Post by BAT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:20 pm

That's what I think. It takes below zero morals to have an affair with the guy in the first place, then go on TV and rave at how good in bed he is. Just a real lack of class to do it.

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:26 pm

Funny thing is I thought this woman looks like Posh :shock: so maybe Beck missed Posh so much that he found a replacement :twisted: