Official Euro '04 pub?

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
meenfreem

Post by meenfreem » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:23 pm

how about a poll... i'd go for the SF baari too... simply because it's not so ... how would you call it ... barbaric?!? as Sports Academy

sorry to say, but SA has never appealed to me, i'd rather go to Dubliners then... but SF Baari with specials... sounds good to me! Maybe i'll go there without the specials too!

btw... germans needed to laugh at on tuesday night... anyone know any?!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Tapani

Post by Tapani » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:41 pm

They seem to be hiding, maybe because we cloggies are usually not on our best behaviour around these games :twisted:
Tapani Savu
Hollantilainen

luddite

Post by luddite » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:47 am

Strange that, as Vinnies supposedly Welsh :!:

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:15 am

luddite wrote:
Strange that, as Vinnies supposedly Welsh :!:
I think its taken from the forthcoming movie "eurotrip" ("Ugly Americans, The (2003) (USA) (working title) ") http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356150/ and dear Vinnie probably has to represent our beloved average english football-fan.
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:21 am

Tapani wrote:They seem to be hiding, maybe because we cloggies are usually not on our best behaviour around these games :twisted:
I think the germans care less about the behaviors of the dutch fans than about the elegant behavior of the classy dutch players (Koeman 1988 and Rijkaard in 1990) :twisted:
But I think Netherland will win :!:
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

luddite

Post by luddite » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:52 am

pierrot wrote:I think its taken from the forthcoming movie "eurotrip" ("Ugly Americans, The (2003) (USA) (working title) ") http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356150/ and dear Vinnie probably has to represent our beloved average english football-fan.
I guess it doesn't matter that he's Welsh then :wink: most of the yanks think the whole UK is England :lol:

"Yes were flying to Belfast England, and then we're visiting Cardiff England, its going to be a swell trip"

;-)

Speaking of Welshmen nice to see Mark Hughes pick up an OBE :thumbsup:
Former West Ham and England player Trevor Brooking, now a senior FA official, gets a knighthood while Wales manager Mark Hughes, whose side came so close to qualifying for the tournament in Portugal, gets an OBE.
Mind you I have to rate Hank Marvin for that :lol:

Suksi

Post by Suksi » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:32 pm

So who exactly do you people think is going to win europe 04, apart from England I know my family will go mad at me for saying this and so will most of you probably but England won't!I don't really know why but I have a feeling they won't, they'll do well and get far but they won't win!
It's your crossword puzzle you work it out!