Gerrard great player, no forehead!

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
luddite

Post by luddite » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:40 pm

But what was the reason for his backpass? Was Henry wearing one of these?:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3791795.stm

:wink:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Helmi

Post by Helmi » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:09 pm

Post subject: Gerrard great player, no forehead!

Ahh unlike ya goodself then m'lud (dammit, where did that avatar go?) :wink: :P
Helvete också, nu regnar det igen!

ImageImage

daive

Post by daive » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:56 pm

The inventor of an "invisibility" cloak has said that his next project will be to develop the technology to allow people to see through walls.
I thought they had already invented it, it's called a window! :twisted:

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:17 pm

How about this .....
Written by.. :?: .copied from..International Helsinki Sanomat..forecast on the out come of euro 2004..
Unfortunatley I have to agree with what he says..

"In England, they don’t tend to look much in the mirror before big tournaments. Not much after them, either. If - and when - the team doesn’t do the business, then the fault more often than not is found in the manager, in the wrong tactical approach, or in the fact that the ref left his glasses at home.
Some "luddite" might occasionally remind the English that the quality of the players just isn’t up to snuff. The tales of heroism emanating from the Premiership these days no longer have an English male lead. In spite of their having a half-decent manager, England will go no further than the quarter-finals at best. "

Who can spot my accidental editing? :wink:
The culprit is asked to return his MU replica shirt forthwith having been found guilty in his absence for treasonal thoughts!

luddite

Post by luddite » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:40 pm

PeterF wrote:The culprit is asked to return his MU replica shirt forthwith having been found guilty in his absence for treasonal thoughts!
MU replica shirt? No self respecting mancunian Manchester united fan would be seen dead in a replica shirt ;-) You might see me in one of these though:

lol :lol:

Treasonist no (well not that much) realist yes and the 1/4s sound about right for Ingurland the semis would be a real achievment.