Want to play football in an international environment?

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
worldcommunity

Post by worldcommunity » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello everyone,

If you just moved to Finland or if you are a Finn or if you have been living here for a while and if you are looking for a place to play football, you have come to the right place.

I moved here last year myself and now, I am putting together an International Football Group in Helsinki. If you are interested in playing football or if you have never played but would like to learn, please read more about our program.
Don't hesitate to join us, whether you are a male or female. This is meant to be Co-Ed Group.

The aim of this group is to organize games especially football and other sports activities as required by the members of the group.

We are the only and the fastest growing International Football Group in Helsinki. We are passionate and love the game of Football, and we are using the power of football, to bring people of all nationalities together by organizing recreational Co-Ed football games, football training lessons and social events

We welcome all levels and ages, whether you are a beginner or advanced football player, come out and enjoy a non-competitive game, have fun, meet new people, network & socialize with others in the city that share the same interest, exercise a little and all this happening in a very fun atmosphere, non-judgmental and very laid back environment.

We will stat playing as soon as the snow has melted and we will play until there is snow on the ground.. :-). Games will be on Saturdays and Sundays afternoon. Location will be decided next month.

If you are interested in joining us, please send an email to [email protected] stating your interest in playing with us and the days that you will be available. You can invite friends to join too.
If you have any other questions, please use the above email for inquires.

Our first welcome to the group social event will be held in mid April.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

TOGETHER, WE CAN BUILD A GREAT INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

bizarre_jol

Re: Want to play football in an international environment?

Post by bizarre_jol » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi,
I want to know if there is somthing in turku.

worldcommunity

Re: Want to play football in an international environment?

Post by worldcommunity » Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Here is the link if you would like to join: http://helsinkiinternationals.nimenhuuto.com/
We hope to see you there!