Football players wanted!

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
muni0

Football players wanted!

Post by muni0 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi!

I belong to Ellas FC and we are a team which was formed in 1990. We currently have 3 teams competing in Helsinki leagues: one in 5th division, one in 7th, a seniors team (35yr+).

We are looking for new players to strengthen our teams this coming season. Our coach was a founding member of the club, and is probably the best coach outside the professional league, with a proffessional coaching licenses such as (FIGC) Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC).

Our team welcomes all levels and nationalities (we have people from all corners of the world!), to be part of our friendly bunch.

We are based in Vikki, a short bus trip away from the city centre. Good training pitch, changing rooms, etc.

if you are interested in joining us or want more details, please send me an email ([email protected]).

This year's outdoor trainings will start on 10th March, at Agronoominkatu 26, Vikki, Helsinki, at 19.00. COntact me, or simply turn up and ask for Carlos or Giorgos (our coach). See ya!

Carlos.

Football players wanted!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

bizarre_jol

Re: Football players wanted!

Post by bizarre_jol » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

any thing in turku region . I am really intrested if there is any thing in turku.

lil_babyjet33

Re: Football players wanted!

Post by lil_babyjet33 » Fri May 18, 2012 4:13 am

i am interested and want to join