Chelsea gone mad...

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
tgabawm

Chelsea gone mad...

Post by tgabawm » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:13 pm

Seriously... They paid between 35 and 40 millions to buy Drogba from Marseille. I agree, the guy is good but is he really worth that much! Even Beckham and Ronaldinho were cheaper... There is definitely something wrong there! Down with Chelsea! :twisted:

If the drop would say "I am unnecesary", there would be no ocean.
(M. Quoist)

Chelsea gone mad...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:58 pm

Maybe thats the difference between the crappy players from PSG and the cool supreme players from Marseille! 8)
With all that money Marseille could buy the whole team of PSG!
:twisted:
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

tgabawm

Post by tgabawm » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:13 am

You wish! 8)
If the drop would say "I am unnecesary", there would be no ocean.
(M. Quoist)

simon

Post by simon » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:28 am

I agree with you tgabawm. Chelsea have now got more money than sense. IIR this Drogba guy is good but hasnt he had only one or two good seasons??

Chelsea are now turning into the most hated team in PL and that has taken some doing after all it was MU who every one loved to hate.

Personnally I will never forgive them for taking Scott Parker from us half way through last season, it disrupted our flow of the season and from then on the results showed that we did miss him and thus miss out on european football.

One good thing is that Chelsea are pumping lots of money into clubs and that the wealth is being spread out. We got 10 mill for Parker and now that money is going to other clubs in our spending, so all in all not all bad.

luddite

Post by luddite » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:19 am

Drogba was outstanding for Marseille last season wasn't he Pierrot? Of course I have a vested interest to see him fail unfortunately I think he might be a good purchase.

PS: Will Viera go to Real or not?

simon

Post by simon » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:05 am

Agreed he was outstanding but based on one good season for that price Im not so sure.

We'll see how he does.