5 a-side football in helsinki - anyone play?

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Diamond

Post by Diamond » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:39 pm

Does anyone have a game of 5 a-sides organised in Helsinki and need another for the squad?

If not, are there any soccer fans out there who like the idea of setting a game up? About another 9 people would be handy. I was thinking about once a week would be good. Just for fun, nothing serious.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

steev

Post by steev » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:41 pm

I reckon you might find enough people from this site (and Finland Journal Forums) to organise a game ... the subject was raised last year I think but no one wanted to organise it - if you are that man, then 'if you build it, they will [probably] come!'

Otherwise, there are loads of teams that play in HKI area (6+ leagues I know of) and they'll be starting to play indoor soon ... someone on here will know a link (not me, sorry!) ... there are lots of international teams.

Good luck!

Diamond

Post by Diamond » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:13 pm

thanks for that,

if there are enough people interested I don't mind organising it. If not, maybe i'll try contacting one of the other crowds and see if i could go on the list.

cheers!

meenfreem

Post by meenfreem » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:15 am

i'd probably be in for that... i just found myself a salibandy team too... and i could use the exercise :) plus that i have the indoor shoes and stuff...

myllypuro arena has tons of fields and probably have a "indoor football" night for training purposes...

the baron

Post by the baron » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:08 am

I'm based in the UK but enjoy a good game of 5-a-side myself!

If you wish to take a look at our sort of set-up then check my teams site!

ClickHERE to check it out!
Music Is The Shorthand Of Emotion

Mark_2me

Post by Mark_2me » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:52 am

Hey
We have an indoor league starting in 2 weeks, the applicaion deadline was a month ago so thats no good for you. But we would be interested in having a practice game, we can arrange in in the place at Hakaniemi if you were interested ?
Image Image

vzse

im interested in football

Post by vzse » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:39 pm

Hi, I'm interested in playing football. If somebody organizes any kind of tournament or just friendly games I'm in.