NFL Super Bowl Predictions....

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Phil

Post by Phil » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:20 pm

Okay, let's here, AFC & NFC Conference Championship & Super Bowl predictions...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Phil

Post by Phil » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:34 pm

This is going to be an exciting playoff year....for the AFC. Whomever wins the AFC will win the Super Bowl, so this year's Super Bowl is going to be a blow-out unfortunatley.

NFC: Eagles over Falcons
AFC: Colts over Steelers

Super Bowl: Colts

However, I think the Pats have the second best shot, but they're playing (most likely) the Colts in the Divisionals. So whomever wins that game, will win the Super Bowl.

The NFC has been the most pathetic conference I've seen since I started watching football hardcore in '92. Two 8-8 teams made the playoffs, bleh!

Mikie

Post by Mikie » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:07 pm

Well considering that my sleeper pick of the playoffs got knocked out on saturday, I have to go with the Colts. I don't see anyone beating them. Manning is playing at a level that is unreachable by anyone else this season. So my prediction is Colts over Eagles. I have a feeling that the Eagles will choke again in the NFC championship game, but I don't want Terrell Owens to be built up any higher than needed. So I'm going with my heart and not my senses in this pick.

Phil

Post by Phil » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:19 pm

I won't be surprised to see the Jets upset the Steelers this week. I've seen the Steelers play twice this year, they're overrated.