swimming instructor

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Post Reply
julia_k
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:41 pm

swimming instructor

Post by julia_k » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Greetings to everyone! I'm 21 years student. I went in for sport for 10 years. Can teech you swim different styles. 25 EUR for lesson. If you are interested in write me: [email protected]



swimming instructor

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

User avatar
onkko
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:24 am
Location: kemijärvi

Re: swimming instructor

Post by onkko » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Where? You managed to rent public swimming hall or are you planning to teach in dry land or in frozen lake?
Also how long your lessons are and what they consist?
You do know that you cant do business in public swimming pools withouth their consent? You cant just start lessons in there.
You also know that in Helsinki area "school age (7-9y old)" basic lessons (cant swim) cost 59e for 8 30min lessons.
Advanced adult lessons (has to be able to swim atleast 200m) are 8x60mins for 87e.
You may also know that swimming is considered as "national basic skill" so swimming is highly subsidied, teached in schools etc.
Sorry.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum


irnbru
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Re: swimming instructor

Post by irnbru » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 pm

onkko wrote:You also know that in Helsinki area "school age (7-9y old)" basic lessons (cant swim) cost 59e for 8 30min lessons.
This might be true but in my experience their times seem to be useless. I'm looking for a swimming instructor for my 7 year old as the council lessons always seem to be like 17-18 Mon, Tues, Weds, and Thu. If both parents are working and your kids have other hobbies too this is impossible.


User avatar
onkko
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:24 am
Location: kemijärvi

Re: swimming instructor

Post by onkko » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 pm

irnbru wrote:
onkko wrote:You also know that in Helsinki area "school age (7-9y old)" basic lessons (cant swim) cost 59e for 8 30min lessons.
This might be true but in my experience their times seem to be useless. I'm looking for a swimming instructor for my 7 year old as the council lessons always seem to be like 17-18 Mon, Tues, Weds, and Thu. If both parents are working and your kids have other hobbies too this is impossible.
Fair enough, then its only about how long his lessons are and where his swimming pool is :)
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum


irnbru
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Re: swimming instructor

Post by irnbru » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:05 pm

onkko wrote:
irnbru wrote:
onkko wrote:You also know that in Helsinki area "school age (7-9y old)" basic lessons (cant swim) cost 59e for 8 30min lessons.
This might be true but in my experience their times seem to be useless. I'm looking for a swimming instructor for my 7 year old as the council lessons always seem to be like 17-18 Mon, Tues, Weds, and Thu. If both parents are working and your kids have other hobbies too this is impossible.
Fair enough, then its only about how long his lessons are and where his swimming pool is :)
My nearest swimming pools are Kontula/Itäkeskus, dunno where I will find the time to be honest as he plays football, salibandy and does taekwondo :mrgreen:


maurine
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: Atlantic Ocean

Re: swimming instructor

Post by maurine » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 am

25€ euros per lesson? how many hours is that? i paid 87€ for 10 classes and that includes the facility too.
If you wish to convince people of something, it is more useful to be entertaining than to be right


Post Reply