LIVERPOOL V CHELSEA

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
RadioBoy

LIVERPOOL V CHELSEA

Post by RadioBoy » Tue May 03, 2005 5:50 pm

Does anyone know if the game is being shown live anywhere here?

LIVERPOOL V CHELSEA

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Majava

Post by Majava » Tue May 03, 2005 9:11 pm

Fortunately not on Nelonen. What a boooooooring game last time! (and yes, pissed they did not show Milan-PSV :evil: )
"Remember-you can't beam through a force field. So, don't try it. "(James T. Kirk)

otyikondo

Post by otyikondo » Tue May 03, 2005 11:51 pm

Well DONE you Redmen!

MASSIVE game by Carragher - and all the others (and The Kop)

Get in there, Sami.

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Wed May 04, 2005 8:40 am

otyikondo wrote:Well DONE you Redmen!
Mourinho bleating again...and having yet another go at the officials...He does seem to go out of his way to make him self popular with Refs..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 505867.stm

Helmi

Post by Helmi » Wed May 04, 2005 10:05 pm

Mourinho should stop being such a smacked ar5£ and enjoy what Chelsea have accomplished so far. Some people are never satisfied! :x
Helvete också, nu regnar det igen!

ImageImage

Majava

Post by Majava » Thu May 05, 2005 12:37 am

Mourinho was talking about the other game, PSV vs. Milan. There it was the best team that lost! Great football from PSV! (I thought I'd never say that, coming from Amsterdam :shock: )
"Remember-you can't beam through a force field. So, don't try it. "(James T. Kirk)

otyikondo

Post by otyikondo » Thu May 05, 2005 1:01 am

Majava wrote:Mourinho was talking about the other game, PSV vs. Milan. There it was the best team that lost! Great football from PSV! (I thought I'd never say that, coming from Amsterdam :shock: )
Not difficult to agree on that, Majava. PSV made a game of it. Can hold their heads up VERY high. If AC Milan are as passive and disorganised as that in Istanbul, LFC will fancy their chances. But then again PSV PUT the Italians in that spot. Those two South Koreans are damned good. If they had an extra six inches in height and a bit of mass, they'd be unstoppable. Lee's work out on the left was exemplary.

otyikondo

Post by otyikondo » Thu May 05, 2005 1:30 am

On a tour of the papers after Tuesday's match, I came across this in The Scum (yes, I even looked at that one, to my shame). Perhaps poor old Eidur Gudjohnsen could run this on his VCR or DVD player to soothe his jangled nerves.

It's a gem.

http://www.sunecards.co.uk/greatest_ever_miss.wmv?a

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Fri May 06, 2005 2:34 pm

:lol:

Congratulations Oty; i'll be cheering for the Reds.
When i heard that Milan was 2 down (don~t have a tv) I though that history would repeat itself (in 87 porto won the european cup for the first time, in 88 PSV beat Benfica in the penalties).. Shame they didn~t go, bloody italians!

I've also read about the game and it gets to my nerves the adjectives the anglo-saxonic press uses to qualify Mourinho's Porto, makes me wounder how much do they really know about football.. Sure they were unfancied but POrto 2002/03, the one that went on to beat Celtic 3-2 in Seville, was a stronger team than Chelsea is this year, Porto 03/04 had 6 players on the national team (5 of them were regulars on the 11 during euro2004) and there were 2 others that had 40 or more caps each. No big names but pretty good players.