need a game!

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
jim

need a game!

Post by jim » Mon May 30, 2005 10:00 pm

hi all just moved to järvenpää three weeks ago with my family and am in need of a game of footy or a team to play for, used to play at quite a high standard in london but getting on a bit at 29 so looking to slow down a bit. If no footy layers out there am interested in all sports so any ideas or help would be greatfully recieved. thanks :oops:

need a game!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue May 31, 2005 10:45 am

Jim,

Welcome. I am also in Järvenpää. I am 33 and from NZ and played a little footy back there. There is a team that if I am not mistaken are suppose to be OK. They play at the sports park on Mannilantie down by the two schools. It is at the lower end of the street numbers near Sipontie (excuse the spelling). There is a proper running track around the field you can not miss it.

Anyway should catch up for a beer sometime in Järvenpää. I am out of the country during the week but am around on weekends.

Talk later

Jason

jim

Post by jim » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:04 pm

thanks for the info but you wouldnt know what days they train so i could pop down to have a look and a chat, cheers jim

Jason

Post by Jason » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:34 pm

Jim,

Hi. I think it might be Wednesday nights and on Sundays. I will check it out when I am home, I live across the street from there.

Cheers

Jason