Helsinki City Marathon

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
alberto_italy

Helsinki City Marathon

Post by alberto_italy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:38 pm

I'm coming from Italy next 5th August

Who is coming, too?

What other interesting things could I do in Helsinki?

Helsinki City Marathon

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

JasonS

Post by JasonS » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:57 pm

I hope Mr S Berlusconi is not coming. I don't think he flavour of the month over here at the moment :wink:

You better bring some food with you, apparently it's so bad here.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/newsArt ... USCONI.XML
½Image½Image

otyikondo

Post by otyikondo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:16 pm

JasonS wrote:I hope Mr S Berlusconi is not coming. I don't think he flavour of the month over here at the moment :wink:

You better bring some food with you, apparently it's so bad here.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/News/newsArt ... USCONI.XML
You could bring Veronica, though. I'm sure there are plenty of Finnish politicians who'd be only too willing to try out their playboy skills on the good lady, and word has it she also plays away.

However, things to do in Helsinki at that time: well there's the World Championships, and err.. the IAAF World Championships, and err.. some big track and field thing in the Olympic Stadium. Apart from that and the qualifying heats for the Sauna-Sitting World Championships, not much, I fear. But if the sun shines, the bars are nice and there is plenty of eye-candy.

alberto_italy

Post by alberto_italy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:40 pm

JasonS wrote:I hope Mr S Berlusconi is not coming. I don't think he flavour of the month over here at the moment :wink:
Well, I'm not poperly a supporter of Berlusconi ... We all have to wait less than one year and then I really hope Italians will send him in one if his great resorts some thousands kilometres far from Europe.

By the way, thank you for your posts, if anyone has more advices please contact me using my other contacts, too.

Take care :-)