dialysís in Finland

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
oompah18

Re: dialysís in Finland

Post by oompah18 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Well! Hubby has spent the last few days wandering round parks & shops in Helsinki, popping back to hospital for check ups!!!!! They have said he is doing so well that he can transfer back from Helsinki to Tampere TAYS hospital after the weekend, then probably less than a week there, then hopefully home. Wow! It has been only 2 wks without him, but it´s really tough with 4 little ones. Sometimes when they wake in the morning, I just take a deep breath & think, "Only 12 hours to go till bedtime"!!!! And sometimes when I wake in the morning, I find all 4 of them have sneaked into my bed during the night!!!! But there is light at the end of the tunnel, can´t wait for him to be home & start a "new life". But I am a bit nervous about cooking, don´t want to kill him! I think I will insist he does all the cooking for a while (ie he gives me money & I go shopping, ALONE for a change :D , with his shopping list of ingredients) I believe he can eat almost everything, but I have a lot more to read up..... Thank you for listening......
Allie

Allie the Britmum, "äiti" to 3 boys, 10,9 and 7, & little princess, 4.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ilikepeanutbutter

Post by ilikepeanutbutter » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 am

Glad to hear he's doing well!!!! :)

EP

Post by EP » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 am

I am glad things seem to clear up. Certainly not easy with four small children and living with a dangerous disease. The new kidney really is good news. And if that new legistlation is a reason for this and we will hear of more new tranplants like this – then I am all for it.

abcabc

i am sorry

Post by abcabc » Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

dear
i am realy sorry i did not know abt ur husband.i thought that u gave me only site address.sorry to hear about that .how is ur husband now.wat dr. said for further?
i hope he is will be better soon .plz keep in touch .take care
saba