News about the Finnish/Russian child

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Rip

Re: News about the Finnish/Russian child

Post by Rip » Tue May 26, 2009 11:18 am

micky-in-helsinki wrote: Your humble opinion just shows your irrational, lawless and wild thinking.
Ah, thanks. From you I take it as a compliment.
Aren't you the guy who needed to know just how close to unconsciousness a girl can be before you enter to statutory rape territory?

I prefer uphold the law, but the law is used to sanctioning kidnap or puts children lives in direct danger, then I consider braking it the lesser evil (reference, Olaus Petri etc.).

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

network_engineer

Post by network_engineer » Thu May 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi all,

Just FYI: Finland replied to the note from Russia. If interested, you can read about it at the link here.

Kind regards!

PS: Sorry about the earlier post, I should 'ave double-checked the URL tag!

Josh

Post by Josh » Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 am

Russia is a beautiful country in the winter, and it has very nice beer.

Russian youth are not as violent as European people in England or France.

That is it,
That is all that is positive about Russia,
No matter how much u want to find anything positive about Russia, U cant find it,
This is it, No more,

BUT NEGATIVES IN RUSSIA, THE LIST CAN BE A BOOK, AND ALL COMES FROM THE FACT RUSSIANS DO NOT PRODUCE , THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SELL BUT OIL,

Russians do not manufacture or export ,

Russians do not inovate and have zero income from anything but OIL nad GAS,

The reason Russia has some money now in past 10 years is due to rise in oil prices,

NO OIL = NO INCOME FOR RUSSIA,

The most awfull part from which all that is bad in Russia is POVERTY,

Russia has no export and yet a lot of import.

Russian try sell anything they have,

The grandmothers sell pottato , as that is all they can grow to sell,

The girls sell sex as they are beautifull, and that is all they have to sell,

The Russian mothers and fathers who have a child with a parent from USA , Britain, or any other developed part of world, sell the child , for that is all they have to sell,

FACTS Russian Law in practice, But not fully written:

1) Any child born to a Russian Citizen , anywhere in world is a Russian Citizen and mother can take the child to Russia with out father's concent,

2) It is legal for Russian citizen to use the child for extortion and prevent father to see the child ever, " Russian Law is clear in its favouring mothers"

3) Extortion for money is seen as essential for child to grow in Russia, It is called Child Maintenance in West,

4) Once a child is taken to Russia, If that child is abducted, even by a stranger, Russian police do not see it essential to work for benefit of a non Russian citizen, unless vast money is spent on legal fees, So if ur child is abducted in Russia, police in Russia will tell you , "GET A LAWYER", the lawyers see you are not Russian , will charge you as much as a NEW YORY top Attorny, and yet the Russian Lawyer more than likely has paid money to get his certificate, as in Russia, LAW has no meaning.

5) If your child is abducted in Russia, two ways to rescue your child,

a) Money to cheif of Police in city where your child was abducted, ( Organised crime and police are same bodies)
b) Publicity world wide , "MY CHILD ABDUCTED IN RUSSIA", so the goverment steps in and the criminals release the child,

If u r married to a Russian citizen, and you have a child together, If you love your child very much, and your wife or husband can see u do anything for your child, Then , the formula for disaster is there if the one u married ever goes to Russia, The rerlatives all want want money, and child is used as the method to extort money,

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Sun May 31, 2009 8:38 am

Josh wrote: Russian youth are not as violent as European people in England or France.
never mind the neonazi killing groups nor the cannibals
Russians do not manufacture or export ,
come on now, there are some useful export things... like Kalashnikovs
The girls sell sex as they are beautifull, and that is all they have to sell,
yes we know, the Russian Trade Consulate got caught running a bordello.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

buldozr

Post by buldozr » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:45 am

Josh wrote:1) Any child born to a Russian Citizen , anywhere in world is a Russian Citizen and mother can take the child to Russia with out father's concent,
Accordingly to the law, not unless the child would be stateless otherwise.
However, "father's consent" can be faked as the title case shows.
2) It is legal for Russian citizen to use the child for extortion and prevent father to see the child ever, " Russian Law is clear in its favouring mothers"
I'm not aware of anything in the law that favours mothers in custody disputes. Same goes for legalized extortion.
3) Extortion for money is seen as essential for child to grow in Russia, It is called Child Maintenance in West,
So you agree the concept is not unheard of across the world, why must it be "extortion" just because the mother is left in Russia? Some people choose to make money off their children this way. Some others are left abandoned with nothing but a kid, which is as costly as it can be in the West, if not more.
5) If your child is abducted in Russia, two ways to rescue your child,

a) Money to cheif of Police in city where your child was abducted, ( Organised crime and police are same bodies)
Don't go that way if you care about Russian society, or ethics in general. A lousy advice for parents separated from their children, I admit...
b) Publicity world wide , "MY CHILD ABDUCTED IN RUSSIA", so the goverment steps in and the criminals release the child,
This is what should be done more often. There is a very recent dispute that turns up appalling; some people suspect the Russian foreign ministry badly wanted to make a cause celebre, to offset the recent perceived "failures" helping unscrupulous mothers with a Finnish and a French kid. So they've found their model mom: an alcoholic who neglected and abandoned her child for 5 years while having no defined occupation in Portugal (prostitution in all likeness), so the girl was raised by a loving foster family. With cooperation from some usefully idiotic Portuguese justice, she is "reunited" with her biological mother in the ancestral trash hole near Yaroslavl, without the language and probably any idea why did it all happen to her.
Then , the formula for disaster is there if the one u married ever goes to Russia, The rerlatives all want want money, and child is used as the method to extort money,
I hope you have some statictics to back that up. I know a few Russians who are doing fine married to a non-Russian, and they don't seem like people who would put their children up for ransom.

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 pm

buldozr wrote: This is what should be done more often. There is a very recent dispute that turns up appalling; some people suspect the Russian foreign ministry badly wanted to make a cause celebre, to offset the recent perceived "failures" helping unscrupulous mothers with a Finnish and a French kid. So they've found their model mom: an alcoholic who neglected and abandoned her child for 5 years while having no defined occupation in Portugal (prostitution in all likeness), so the girl was raised by a loving foster family. With cooperation from some usefully idiotic Portuguese justice, she is "reunited" with her biological mother in the ancestral trash hole near Yaroslavl, without the language and probably any idea why did it all happen to her.
That sums it up. The little girl is now in Russia (not speaking the language) and "getting a proper education" from the mother (see the video.)