Huuto fraud ? What to do ?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Huuto fraud ? What to do ?

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 am

tkt234 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:06 pm
FinnGuyHelsinki wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:45 pm
tkt234 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:26 am
About spreading accusations I don't think so. Different countries anyway.
Different countries or not, slander is a criminal offense as well, of which you might be guilty, should it turn out that there was no fraud after all.
I have proof with receipt of the payment.
You have proof that you have paid, yes, but what else can you actually prove? Or do you know for a fact that your purchase hasn't been sent and e.g. lost by the post? Or stolen by your neighbor? Or whatever else... There's little little to be gained from any smear campaigns, at best it saves someone else from purchasing from a _possibly_ fraudulent seller, at worst you're committing a crime yourself, making claims that aren't actually true. Just deal with the police and leave it at that.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 am

tkt234 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:53 pm
Why are some huuto.net sellers far away from Helsinki with 0 feedback selling PS4 consoles so cheap compared to other sellers?´
And they don't respond to questions
Fake advertisements?
You want others to start guessing "why"? There could be a number of reasons, perfectly valid/legal or illegal, for all of that, being away from Helsinki, having 0 feedback, selling something at lower price than others and not responding to questions. There was an explanation for some of it in the description text, whether true or not, who knows. Mulling over the possibilities doesn't accomplish much. If you feel uncomfortable buying or bidding for something, then just don't, easy as that.

Piet

Post by Piet » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:01 pm

tkt234 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:50 pm
This month I have made my first successful trade with a huuto.net seller with 0 feedback from north Finland
Paid up front with paypal and received item!!
I recommend to use now paypal with huuto.net sellers who 0 feedback
Very good way to pay!!
I told you the exact same one year ago, I must say it took you a while to learn.... :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60694&start=45#p570246

Anyway I am happy for you that you found a safe way to do on-line business with the Finns in the north.

:thumbsup:
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Piet

Post by Piet » Thu May 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Paypal will ask you to give it time (6 days) after you should receive the package.

Paypal should be informed of the tracking number by the seller (check your paypal, it should be mentioned there, you should also get an email from paypal if the seller provides it to paypal)
If not, there is no way the seller can prove they sent it and they will lose the case by default, you get your money back..

So relax and wait... make your case at the day it was promised for you to receive the package (not earlier). then the seller has (I think) 6 days to react. If they don't, you get your money back automatically.

no worries... :D

PS if you do get a parcel, do not sign before you are sure what is in it... It might be a piece of wood! If there is no way of checking, and you are suspicious you are being scammed, refuse the package, it will be sent back.

If all goes bad, and paypal does not cooperate, go to your bank and have the payment with the creditcard to paypal returned / blocked (called "charge back") however this will cost you 15€. and might take half a year to get your money back.

Make sure you have proof of the content of the received package (make a video before and while opening it).

Good luck
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

inkku

Post by inkku » Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 pm

why is this thread open? does it have any relevance to others, apart from OP's ego.