Questions about dental implant situation ?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ywetka

Re: Questions about dental implant situation ?

Post by ywetka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:48 am

This is so funny... NO, in Hungary and countries around them we don't use !"#¤% materials. We also use swiss and yada yada like you use. Come on, it's modern age and we don't live behind iron curtain anymore, we also use microscopic dentistry, cad/cam crowns and bridges and best implants that are out there. I don't believe our dentists are worse than finnish ones or vice versa. Dentists in Finland are more expensive because everything there is simply more expensive. Pulling tooth cost me 90eur in Finland and this costs like 20Eur in my country. What's the difference, it's a 30second long procedure, I didn't get anything more special from finnish dentist than slovakian one. The same is with vets, my dog has often problem with eyes and need cleaning, EXACTLY the same procedure with same tools and medicaments were used by animal ophtalmologist in Helsinki like in my country, but the price? 170E Finland vs 30E Slovakia. I dont't argue, taxes, rents and so on is much more expensive in Finland but it doesn't mean services or materials in Finland are of higher quality, I'd guess they pretty the same.

Re: Questions about dental implant situation ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic