Citizenship Applications 2016

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Tobeafinn

Re: Citizenship Applications 2016

Post by Tobeafinn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Processing started last 6.7. Yes, they asked for additional supplement because of the business. I'm still waiting for the decision and hoping it will come soon.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

homeuser

Post by homeuser » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:25 am

Hello,

When did you submit your application ?

I wish you all the best.

Regards.

olamez

Post by olamez » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:17 pm

All the best to everyone that is awaiting decision. It seems the application processing is now slow due to refugees and students applications...patience is the answer.

Haroun

Post by Haroun » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:45 pm

olamez wrote:All the best to everyone that is awaiting decision. It seems the application processing is now slow due to refugees and students applications...patience is the answer.
Thanks

I'm not surprised as long as my application in 18kk shelf

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:48 pm

olamez wrote:It seems the application processing is now slow due to refugees and students applications.
All evidence point to the contrary.

I've been read almost every single thread on the topic processing time and most posts in long threads in this forum, and it's very clear that the average processing time for complete and correct applications hasn't went up in a way noticeable.

Those who seem to be taking long time seem to have special cases (like Haroun with his unverified identity queue, or my case a while ago with TE-palvelut not comprehending my job description, etc.) or missing some documents.

As for the rest of your comment, I can't agree more. Each case is different, so don't use others to assess your own processing time unless you fully understand their case.. so patience is very important.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Haroun

Post by Haroun » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 am

Beep_Boop wrote:
olamez wrote:It seems the application processing is now slow due to refugees and students applications.
All evidence point to the contrary.

I've been read almost every single thread on the topic processing time and most posts in long threads in this forum, and it's very clear that the average processing time for complete and correct applications hasn't went up in a way noticeable.

Those who seem to be taking long time seem to have special cases (like Haroun with his unverified identity queue, or my case a while ago with TE-palvelut not comprehending my job description, etc.) or missing some documents.

As for the rest of your comment, I can't agree more. Each case is different, so don't use others to assess your own processing time unless you fully understand their case.. so patience is very important.
It is just happened that I have the alien's passport because I lost my national passport before applying the citizenship otherwise I meet all the requirements. 18kk is unfair but I would be patient and accept the fact.

Miteresa

Post by Miteresa » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 am

I applied January 24 and August 23 they Requested supplementary information. I provided what they requested 26.8 and today got positive decision .

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 am

Miteresa wrote:I applied January 24 and August 23 they Requested supplementary information. I provided what they requested 26.8 and today got positive decision .
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Did you applied and visited the police on 24.1?

Miteresa

Post by Miteresa » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:16 pm

tavastia wrote:
Miteresa wrote:I applied January 24 and August 23 they Requested supplementary information. I provided what they requested 26.8 and today got positive decision .
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Did you applied and visited the police on 24.1?

I applied online 24.1 and verified my identity on 25.01. Though I did not book time, I queued and I they made me wait till 4pm but I didn't mind because the next avalaible appointment was like 4 months.

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Miteresa wrote:
tavastia wrote:

I applied online 24.1 and verified my identity on 25.01. Though I did not book time, I queued and I they made me wait till 4pm but I didn't mind because the next avalaible appointment was like 4 months.
Ok. Thanks for sharing!

Roger_1

Post by Roger_1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:22 pm

congratz. Can you please tell us what they requested in supplements. I mean salary slip or did they ask some thing else too??

Miteresa

Post by Miteresa » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Roger_1 wrote:
congratz. Can you please tell us what they requested in supplements. I mean salary slip or did they ask some thing else too??
Thanks! Yes they asked for salary slips and documentation of trips abroad from 24.1. I quit my job in February and I started a new job July, so I explained when I attached the salary slips..

Roger_1

Post by Roger_1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:49 am

Miteresa wrote:
Roger_1 wrote:
Thanks! Yes they asked for salary slips and documentation of trips abroad from 24.1. I quit my job in February and I started a new job July, so I explained when I attached the salary slips..
Thanx for the clarification. However, it really surprise me that they ask you about the documentation of trip (ticket copies). I think I should also gather of some of these info.

Miteresa

Post by Miteresa » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:45 am

Thanx for the clarification. However, it really surprise me that they ask you about the documentation of trip (ticket copies). I think I should also gather of some of these info.[/quote]

Actually they didn't asked for ticket copies. They asked me write on paper e.g( destination, purpose , duration) so that's what I did. Good luck!

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 am

Miteresa wrote:Actually they didn't asked for ticket copies. They asked me write on paper e.g( destination, purpose , duration) so that's what I did. Good luck!.
Did you fill those travel dates when you applied also?